Skip to content
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Registrants must cancel at least 72 hours before the course date to receive a full refund minus a $15 administrative fee.
- Cancellations received within 48 hours of the course date will not receive a cash refund. Instead, a one-time class rescheduling can be made. A rescheduled course must occur within 3 months from the original course date. All course fees are forfeited by the registrant if a replacement course has not been attended within the 3 month period.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 48 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- Be-Able Training reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time.
- Be-Able Training is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation.
- Should a class in which you are enrolled is canceled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.